Lindsay Lohan embroiled in hit-and-run controversy
- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: WENN4 of 7
- Photo: MOE/Wonderwall5 of 7
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
- TLC Renews 'Something Borrowed, Something New' for Season 3 (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'
Lindsay Lohan found herself at the center of a new controversy on Friday after she was accused of an alleged hit-and-run incident with a baby stroller.
Videographer Brayan Jaime claims he caught the "Mean Girls" star reportedly running a red traffic light in Hollywood on Wednesday, and colliding with a stroller being pushed by a nanny.
RELATED: Lindsay's Red Carpet Hits & Misses
Jaime alleges Lohan fled the scene after the "major hit."
But a TMZ.com photographer appears to have come to the troubled actress' rescue, insisting Lohan didn't break any traffic rules, and was driving so slowly she barely touched the stroller.
The photographer claims the star was traveling at "like one mile an hour."
And, according to his conflicting report, the concerned actress immediately jumped out of her car and checked to see if the nanny and baby were harmed before driving off, satisfied that no one was hurt.
No police report had been filed as WENN went to press.
Lohan is struggling to keep her name out of the headlines: The hit-and-run allegations come just a week after she completed a jail sentence and a stint in rehab for violating her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest.
RELATED: Celeb Mug Shot Wall of Shame
She was also pulled over by Los Angeles police last week for failing to adhere to a stop sign, but escaped that incident with a warning.
From Crowd Ignite