Lindsay Lohan Enters Rehab
- Photo: David McNew/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Ludwig/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Lindsay seen wearing her alcohol monitoring device in 2007/Eric Boone/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: How the TV Networks Are CoveringMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:07:05 PM
- Fox Sports Promotes Execs David Nathanson, Bill WangerMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:03:51 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: Hollywood Reacts to the Legendary Humanitarian's PassingMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 2:45:54 PM
- Ron Burgundy Talks Sports on DirecTV's 'Dan Patrick Show' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 2:40:44 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite:
Lindsay Lohan has entered rehab for the fourth time, USMagazine.com has confirmed. The actress, 24, checked into lawyer Robert Shapiro's sober living home, Pickford Lofts, Wednesday morning. Shapiro, a member of O.J. Simpson's defense team, started the facility after his son, Brent, died of a drug overdose in 2005.
Lohan also reportedly hired Shapiro to help her fight her 90-day jail sentence after Shawn Chapman Holley quit. Her mom, Dina Lohan, and ex, Samantha Ronson, were photographed visiting Lindsay at the luxe West Hollywood facility, in which residents live in lofts with designer kitchens, Internet access and flat-screen TVs.
TMZ.com says that Shapiro will try to convince Judge Marsha Revel to reduce or eliminate Lohan's jail sentence. The "Mean Girls" star was also sentenced to 90 days in rehab after leaving jail.
But deputy district attorney Danette Meyers tells Radaronline.com that won't work: "It's a really a moot point to ask Judge Revel to send Ms. Lohan to rehab only as Judge Revel has already sentenced her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite