Lindsay Lohan Enters Rehab
- Photo: David McNew/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Ludwig/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Lindsay seen wearing her alcohol monitoring device in 2007/Eric Boone/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as Dick
Lindsay Lohan has entered rehab for the fourth time, USMagazine.com has confirmed. The actress, 24, checked into lawyer Robert Shapiro's sober living home, Pickford Lofts, Wednesday morning. Shapiro, a member of O.J. Simpson's defense team, started the facility after his son, Brent, died of a drug overdose in 2005.
Lohan also reportedly hired Shapiro to help her fight her 90-day jail sentence after Shawn Chapman Holley quit. Her mom, Dina Lohan, and ex, Samantha Ronson, were photographed visiting Lindsay at the luxe West Hollywood facility, in which residents live in lofts with designer kitchens, Internet access and flat-screen TVs.
TMZ.com says that Shapiro will try to convince Judge Marsha Revel to reduce or eliminate Lohan's jail sentence. The "Mean Girls" star was also sentenced to 90 days in rehab after leaving jail.
But deputy district attorney Danette Meyers tells Radaronline.com that won't work: "It's a really a moot point to ask Judge Revel to send Ms. Lohan to rehab only as Judge Revel has already sentenced her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite