Lindsay Lohan Finally Admits Split From Samantha Ronson
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Steve Nesius/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Robert Klein/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- MTV Renews 'Real World' and 'Teen Wolf,' Slates 3 New SeriesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:06:00 PM
- Gov. Brown Getting the Message on California's Film, TV Tax Credit TroublesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Calls Abuse Allegations "Vicious and Completely False"MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:07:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road Trip
"We are taking a brief break so I can focus on myself," the 22-year-old tells E! News.
Ronson changed her relationship status to single on MySpace Monday.
On Sunday, the actress told Us reports she'd split from her DJ girlfriend were "not true" -- despite multiple sources confirming the opposite.
"This time, Sam means it," a source told Us Friday.
Samantha had security block Lohan from entering a party for sister Charlotte Ronson Friday night.
Afterwards, Lohan wrote to Samantha on Twitter: "So-you win, you broke my heart. now go away. i loved you"
On Saturday, Ronson had the locks changed on her Hollywood Hills home, where Lohan had been living for the past six months.
The couple dated on and off since May 2008.
More Photos: Lindsay and Sam in happier times
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite