Lindsay Lohan Finally Admits Split From Samantha Ronson
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Steve Nesius/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Robert Klein/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Weekend Review: I'll Take ManhattanMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 5:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:38 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:38:29 AM
- 'Hercules' Review: Dwayne Johnson in an Epic That Never Feels EpicMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Lopez, Afrojack, Usher, and KISS Say Yes to CBS's Revived 'Fashion Rocks&MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:46:00 PM
- Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox Reaches Deal With BSkyB for European Pay TV CompaniesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:23:00 PM
- Weekend Review: I'll Take Manhattan
"We are taking a brief break so I can focus on myself," the 22-year-old tells E! News.
Ronson changed her relationship status to single on MySpace Monday.
On Sunday, the actress told Us reports she'd split from her DJ girlfriend were "not true" -- despite multiple sources confirming the opposite.
"This time, Sam means it," a source told Us Friday.
Samantha had security block Lohan from entering a party for sister Charlotte Ronson Friday night.
Afterwards, Lohan wrote to Samantha on Twitter: "So-you win, you broke my heart. now go away. i loved you"
On Saturday, Ronson had the locks changed on her Hollywood Hills home, where Lohan had been living for the past six months.
The couple dated on and off since May 2008.
More Photos: Lindsay and Sam in happier times
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite