Lindsay Lohan Gives Her Mom $40,000, Accuses Her of Using Cocaine
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: DOBN RMBI BIAG/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Access Hollywood/.6 of 13
- Photo: PS3/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: WENN10 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
Us Weekly -- Dina Lohan won't be winning Mother of the Year anytime soon.
The 50-year-old's actress daughter, Lindsay Lohan, called her father, Michael Lohan, after leaving a New York nightclub around 4 a.m. on Oct. 10. The mother-daughter duo were in a limo en route to Dina's home in Long Island when Lindsay phoned her dad in a desperate plea for help.
TMZ obtained and distributed the phone conversation later that afternoon. Listen to the phone call here.
"She's throwing your f---ing kids out and she's threatening everyone in the car," a hysterical Lindsay shouted. "She's calling the cops on me!"
Calling her mother "delusional," a sobbing Lindsay said the fight was about the $40,000 she lent her mother "because she needs to keep her house."
"I was like, 'Give me money back! Give me my 40 grand back that I just gave you," the "Liz & Dick" star told her father, with whom she's been estranged in the past. "I asked her to give it back and she's like, 'You're sick. You don't give me anything. You don't do anything for child support.'"
Michael, 52, tried to calm his daughter down, saying, "You do everything for everyone."
The former child star later accused her mother of being "on cocaine." "She's, like, touching her neck and s---." Dina also reportedly told her eldest child, "You're dead to me," according to TMZ.
Michael repeatedly told his daughter she was being "kidnapped" by her mother and the limo driver. He eventually spoke to the driver and threatened to pay him a visit in person.
"I have to go back to the house because I have to leave tomorrow. I have to work," Lindsay wailed. "I'm supposed to go home and I'm afraid she's going to do the same s--- that I was describing to you, arrest me like she did to you. ... She has been out all night, Dad."
After they arrived in Long Island, law enforcement officials responded to a domestic violence call. A report was filed but no arrests were made.
Later that afternoon, Lindsay was seen hugging Dina (also mom to Michael Jr., 24, Ali, 18, and Cody, 16) before getting in a car to catch a plane back to Los Angeles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite