Lindsay Lohan: I am happy and healthy
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais AP / WENN/.11 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: RMBI/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Lindsay Lohan has dismissed rumors suggesting she has slipped back into her wild ways following weeks of headline-grabbing antics, insisting she is sober, "happy" and "healthy."
The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab in recent years, but was said to have put her dark days behind her by staging a career comeback in 2012 with roles in the new "Scary Movie" installment and an Elizabeth Taylor TV biopic, "Liz & Dick."
RELATED: Fergie Dresses Up Like Lindsay Lohan
However, Lohan has been in the news for all the wrong reasons recently after she was arrested in New York last month for allegedly clipping a pedestrian with her car, and she also accused a man of assaulting her in a dramatic scene at a hotel in the city.
She hit headlines again this week after cops were called to her family home in Long Island, N.Y., to investigate allegations a argument with her mother, Dina, had turned nasty.
RELATED: Photos: Drama Queens
The dispute broke out after the pair enjoyed a night at a club in Manhattan, sparking speculation about whether Lohan had turned back to booze, but the actress now insists she is clean.
During an interview with TMZ.com, Lohan was asked whether she is sober, and she replied, "Yes I am. And I'm happy and I'm healthy."
She also insisted the argument with her mother was blown completely out of proportion, adding: "I'm really regretful about the argument that I had with my mother ... and I said very hurtful things in the heat of the moment."
"I am very close with my mom and siblings. We're tight-knit. We support each other and we love each other."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite