Lindsay Lohan: I don't regret anything I've done
- Photo: ROLO/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG4 of 14
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin10 of 14
- Photo: DOBN RMBI BIAG/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: RMBI/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at FoxMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Amazon Sets Premiere Date for TransparentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Vicki Gunvalson Explained "What Gay Looks Like" On the RHOC ReunionMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Fox Sales Exec Jean Rossi Leaving After 27 YearsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:06:00 AM
- Vimeo Announces New Distribution PartnersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at Fox
Lindsay Lohan is quickly becoming the girl who cried "comeback," but she swears this time she's serious about getting her act together.
The 26-year-old "Liz & Dick" actress opens up in the new issue of Us Weekly about repeatedly hitting bottom and trying to work her way back up to the top amid legal woes and personal drama.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet," she told Us Weekly reporter Jennifer Peros during a sit-down interview in Los Angeles. "People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong."
Easier said than done. Over the last several years, the former child star has endured a seemingly endless string of public humiliations, including but not limited to five stints in rehab, six arrests, multiple career setbacks, and countless family fights, some of which culminated in frantic calls to the police. But Lohan says she's a better person -- and a better actress -- for all of it. Even the 20,274 minutes of jail time.
"[I regret] nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat," she explains to Us. "I have it tattooed: LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn from all of it."
For much more from Lindsay Lohan -- including what she learned from rehab and community service, plus her plans for kids, love, and the future -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite