Lindsay Lohan: I don't regret anything I've done
- Photo: ROLO/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG4 of 14
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin10 of 14
- Photo: DOBN RMBI BIAG/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: RMBI/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Lindsay Lohan is quickly becoming the girl who cried "comeback," but she swears this time she's serious about getting her act together.
The 26-year-old "Liz & Dick" actress opens up in the new issue of Us Weekly about repeatedly hitting bottom and trying to work her way back up to the top amid legal woes and personal drama.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet," she told Us Weekly reporter Jennifer Peros during a sit-down interview in Los Angeles. "People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong."
Easier said than done. Over the last several years, the former child star has endured a seemingly endless string of public humiliations, including but not limited to five stints in rehab, six arrests, multiple career setbacks, and countless family fights, some of which culminated in frantic calls to the police. But Lohan says she's a better person -- and a better actress -- for all of it. Even the 20,274 minutes of jail time.
"[I regret] nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat," she explains to Us. "I have it tattooed: LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn from all of it."
For much more from Lindsay Lohan -- including what she learned from rehab and community service, plus her plans for kids, love, and the future -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite