Lindsay Lohan: I don't regret anything I've done
- Photo: ROLO/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG4 of 14
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin10 of 14
- Photo: DOBN RMBI BIAG/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: RMBI/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Arianna Huffington on HuffPost's Upcoming Middle East Edition, Doc Ambitions and 115 MillioMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Braves Blizzards in Latest 'Interstellar' Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:27:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler Picture
Lindsay Lohan is quickly becoming the girl who cried "comeback," but she swears this time she's serious about getting her act together.
The 26-year-old "Liz & Dick" actress opens up in the new issue of Us Weekly about repeatedly hitting bottom and trying to work her way back up to the top amid legal woes and personal drama.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet," she told Us Weekly reporter Jennifer Peros during a sit-down interview in Los Angeles. "People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong."
Easier said than done. Over the last several years, the former child star has endured a seemingly endless string of public humiliations, including but not limited to five stints in rehab, six arrests, multiple career setbacks, and countless family fights, some of which culminated in frantic calls to the police. But Lohan says she's a better person -- and a better actress -- for all of it. Even the 20,274 minutes of jail time.
"[I regret] nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat," she explains to Us. "I have it tattooed: LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn from all of it."
For much more from Lindsay Lohan -- including what she learned from rehab and community service, plus her plans for kids, love, and the future -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite