Lindsay Lohan: I Don't Regret Anything I've Done
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: ROLO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG8 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black LabeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
Lindsay Lohan is quickly becoming the girl who cried "comeback" -- but she swears this time she's serious about getting her act together.
The 26-year-old "Liz & Dick" actress opens up in the new issue of Us Weekly about repeatedly hitting bottom and trying to work her way back up to the top amid legal woes and personal drama.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet," she told Us Weekly reporter Jennifer Peros during a sitdown interview in Los Angeles. "People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong."
Easier said than done. Over the last several years, the former child star has endured a seemingly endless string of public humiliations, including but not limited to five stints in rehab, six arrests, multiple career setbacks, and countless family fights, some of which culminated in frantic calls to the police. But Lohan says she's a better person -- and a better actress -- for all of it. Even the 20,274 minutes of jail time.
"[I regret] nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat," she explains to Us. "I have it tattooed: LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn from all of it."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite