Lindsay Lohan: I Don't Regret Anything I've Done
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: ROLO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG8 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Lindsay Lohan is quickly becoming the girl who cried "comeback" -- but she swears this time she's serious about getting her act together.
The 26-year-old "Liz & Dick" actress opens up in the new issue of Us Weekly about repeatedly hitting bottom and trying to work her way back up to the top amid legal woes and personal drama.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet," she told Us Weekly reporter Jennifer Peros during a sitdown interview in Los Angeles. "People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong."
Easier said than done. Over the last several years, the former child star has endured a seemingly endless string of public humiliations, including but not limited to five stints in rehab, six arrests, multiple career setbacks, and countless family fights, some of which culminated in frantic calls to the police. But Lohan says she's a better person -- and a better actress -- for all of it. Even the 20,274 minutes of jail time.
"[I regret] nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat," she explains to Us. "I have it tattooed: LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn from all of it."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite