Lindsay Lohan: I Don't Regret Anything I've Done
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: ROLO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG8 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Lindsay Lohan is quickly becoming the girl who cried "comeback" -- but she swears this time she's serious about getting her act together.
The 26-year-old "Liz & Dick" actress opens up in the new issue of Us Weekly about repeatedly hitting bottom and trying to work her way back up to the top amid legal woes and personal drama.
"I want to be known as an actress, not a troubled starlet," she told Us Weekly reporter Jennifer Peros during a sitdown interview in Los Angeles. "People can think what they want, and the only thing I can do is prove them wrong."
Easier said than done. Over the last several years, the former child star has endured a seemingly endless string of public humiliations, including but not limited to five stints in rehab, six arrests, multiple career setbacks, and countless family fights, some of which culminated in frantic calls to the police. But Lohan says she's a better person -- and a better actress -- for all of it. Even the 20,274 minutes of jail time.
"[I regret] nothing, because then I wouldn't have been able to cry in scenes at the drop of a hat," she explains to Us. "I have it tattooed: LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS. I'm not saying I wanted to go to a jail cell, but I've drawn from all of it."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite