Lindsay Lohan: I'm a Homebody Now
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: Deano/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- George Clooney Voices Support of Ukrainian Protestors, Boxing Champs Via Cell Phone (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:44 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'
LiLo the wallflower?
Lindsay Lohan will host "Saturday Night Live" this coming weekend for the first time since 2006, but the starlet, 24, says she's not a late-night party girl anymore.
In a Thursday interview on "Today" with Matt Lauer, the often troubled actress says her days of revelry at parties and clubs in Hollywood, New York and elsewhere are behind her.
"I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable," the star tells Lauer. "Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn't fun for me. I've become more of a homebody. And I like that."
Lohan, whose struggles with drugs, alcohol and the law are well-known, tells Lauer she's now clean and sober, and acknowledges, "I still need to go through the process of proving myself."
In addition to "SNL," the once white-hot star also confirms plans to play Elizabeth Taylor in an upcoming biopic. "We start production soon," Lohan says. "I've been doing tons of research. But I've always kind of researched her. She's always been a fascinating woman to me. So I'm really honored. And I will not let anyone down, especially myself."
The actress is well aware that many filmmakers blanch at the prospect of insuring her on a project. "I could see where it could be scary for people to invest in me," she says. "And I don't want people to have that reason to be scared anymore. So being able to have this opportunity with 'SNL' and the film, I'm gonna do what I'm supposed to do, and enjoy doing it, and do it as best as I can."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite