Lindsay Lohan: I'm a Homebody Now
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 9
- Photo: Deano/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
LiLo the wallflower?
Lindsay Lohan will host "Saturday Night Live" this coming weekend for the first time since 2006, but the starlet, 24, says she's not a late-night party girl anymore.
In a Thursday interview on "Today" with Matt Lauer, the often troubled actress says her days of revelry at parties and clubs in Hollywood, New York and elsewhere are behind her.
"I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable," the star tells Lauer. "Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn't fun for me. I've become more of a homebody. And I like that."
Lohan, whose struggles with drugs, alcohol and the law are well-known, tells Lauer she's now clean and sober, and acknowledges, "I still need to go through the process of proving myself."
In addition to "SNL," the once white-hot star also confirms plans to play Elizabeth Taylor in an upcoming biopic. "We start production soon," Lohan says. "I've been doing tons of research. But I've always kind of researched her. She's always been a fascinating woman to me. So I'm really honored. And I will not let anyone down, especially myself."
The actress is well aware that many filmmakers blanch at the prospect of insuring her on a project. "I could see where it could be scary for people to invest in me," she says. "And I don't want people to have that reason to be scared anymore. So being able to have this opportunity with 'SNL' and the film, I'm gonna do what I'm supposed to do, and enjoy doing it, and do it as best as I can."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite