Lindsay Lohan 'is doing everything' Oprah Winfrey tells her to do: Source
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: KAMA/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: Startraks/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Instagram/.9 of 13
- Photo: SMPD/Rex Features/Rex USA10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
As she's done with countless others, Oprah Winfrey has made it her mission to help Lindsay Lohan live her best life. In addition to interviewing the rehabbed starlet for an upcoming episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter," the talk show host has also instructed the actress to skip her trip to Europe.
"I just came from Europe, and Europe is the place to go when you want to feel really good and relax," Winfrey, 59, said during a "Good Morning America" interview on Tuesday. "It's hard to go to Capri and not have a Bellini."
Indeed, a source tells Us Weekly that Lohan, 27, ditched her plans to travel abroad to focus on her sobriety and her upcoming OWN docuseries. "She is doing everything Oprah tells her to do," the source explains.
Lohan's latest venture is scheduled to premiere in early 2014. "It'll show her going to meetings, working on herself and doing different things she hasn't done in a while," the source says of the star, who's spent 293 days in rehab since her first stint in 2007. "She really wants to get back to living a normal life and not being around negative people."
The "Canyons" star filmed her episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" Aug. 3 in New York -- and Winfrey has already seen signs of change in Lohan, who left rehab on July 30 and will continue to receive court-ordered psychological counseling. "I thought that she's in the best place that I've ever seen her," she said on Good Morning America. "I believe that she believes that she is now ready. And she admitted that there were other times when she was pretending to be ready and not quite sure. And sometimes resentful that she was being, you know, put in a position where she had to go to rehab. I think this is the first time I could see it really benefited her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite