Lindsay Lohan Is Smoking Two Packs of Cigarettes a Day on 'Liz and Dick' Set
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: ZGLR/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
When the director yells cut, Lindsay Lohan takes a puff!
Lohan, 25, has been hard at work on her new Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick," and the stress may be getting to her. A source tell Us Weekly the actress is smoking two packs of cigarettes a day on the set.
"Literally every time she finishes a scene she lights up another cigarette," the source explains. "You can hear the crew saying, 'That's cut -- get a cigarette for Lindsay.' "
Lohan is channeling Elizabeth Taylor opposite Grant Bowler (Richard Burton) for the role, which is her first lead role since 2009's "Labor Pains."
"In between takes she would sit on the director's chair puffing on her cigarettes," the source tells Us. "Lindsay has been working hard, but without the nicotine she probably could not make it through as she appears stressed at times and they do seem to calm her down."
After false reports circulated last week that Lohan was found unconscious and rushed to a Los Angeles hospital, Lohan tweeted, "Note to self ... After working 85 hours in four days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion and seven paramedics might show up at your door ... Hopefully they're cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down."
Her rep explained to Us, "She took a nap before shooting her scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital. She was examined and is fine."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Lindsay Lohan Is Smoking Two Packs of Cigarettes a Day on Liz and Dick Set
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite