Lindsay Lohan Is Smoking Two Packs of Cigarettes a Day on 'Liz and Dick' Set
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: ZGLR/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve Eyed for Female-Driven Crime Drama &aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:49:18 AM
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in SarajevMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:31:43 AM
- Rick Santorum Compares Obamacare to Apartheid, on Night of Mandela's Death (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:38 AM
- Sony Taps Michael De Luca as President of ProductionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:11:33 AM
- Ron Burgundy Thinks 24-Hour News Is 'Stupid' in 'Anchorman 2 Clip (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:03:17 AM
- 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve Eyed for Female-Driven Crime Drama &apos
When the director yells cut, Lindsay Lohan takes a puff!
Lohan, 25, has been hard at work on her new Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick," and the stress may be getting to her. A source tell Us Weekly the actress is smoking two packs of cigarettes a day on the set.
"Literally every time she finishes a scene she lights up another cigarette," the source explains. "You can hear the crew saying, 'That's cut -- get a cigarette for Lindsay.' "
Lohan is channeling Elizabeth Taylor opposite Grant Bowler (Richard Burton) for the role, which is her first lead role since 2009's "Labor Pains."
"In between takes she would sit on the director's chair puffing on her cigarettes," the source tells Us. "Lindsay has been working hard, but without the nicotine she probably could not make it through as she appears stressed at times and they do seem to calm her down."
After false reports circulated last week that Lohan was found unconscious and rushed to a Los Angeles hospital, Lohan tweeted, "Note to self ... After working 85 hours in four days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion and seven paramedics might show up at your door ... Hopefully they're cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down."
Her rep explained to Us, "She took a nap before shooting her scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital. She was examined and is fine."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Lindsay Lohan Is Smoking Two Packs of Cigarettes a Day on Liz and Dick Set
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHollywood Love?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite