Lindsay Lohan Is Smoking Two Packs of Cigarettes a Day on 'Liz and Dick' Set
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: ZGLR/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
When the director yells cut, Lindsay Lohan takes a puff!
Lohan, 25, has been hard at work on her new Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick," and the stress may be getting to her. A source tell Us Weekly the actress is smoking two packs of cigarettes a day on the set.
"Literally every time she finishes a scene she lights up another cigarette," the source explains. "You can hear the crew saying, 'That's cut -- get a cigarette for Lindsay.' "
Lohan is channeling Elizabeth Taylor opposite Grant Bowler (Richard Burton) for the role, which is her first lead role since 2009's "Labor Pains."
"In between takes she would sit on the director's chair puffing on her cigarettes," the source tells Us. "Lindsay has been working hard, but without the nicotine she probably could not make it through as she appears stressed at times and they do seem to calm her down."
After false reports circulated last week that Lohan was found unconscious and rushed to a Los Angeles hospital, Lohan tweeted, "Note to self ... After working 85 hours in four days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion and seven paramedics might show up at your door ... Hopefully they're cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down."
Her rep explained to Us, "She took a nap before shooting her scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital. She was examined and is fine."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Lindsay Lohan Is Smoking Two Packs of Cigarettes a Day on Liz and Dick Set
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite