Lindsay Lohan Is Smoking Two Packs of Cigarettes a Day on 'Liz and Dick' Set
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: ZGLR/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Walt Disney/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
When the director yells cut, Lindsay Lohan takes a puff!
Lohan, 25, has been hard at work on her new Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick," and the stress may be getting to her. A source tell Us Weekly the actress is smoking two packs of cigarettes a day on the set.
"Literally every time she finishes a scene she lights up another cigarette," the source explains. "You can hear the crew saying, 'That's cut -- get a cigarette for Lindsay.' "
Lohan is channeling Elizabeth Taylor opposite Grant Bowler (Richard Burton) for the role, which is her first lead role since 2009's "Labor Pains."
"In between takes she would sit on the director's chair puffing on her cigarettes," the source tells Us. "Lindsay has been working hard, but without the nicotine she probably could not make it through as she appears stressed at times and they do seem to calm her down."
After false reports circulated last week that Lohan was found unconscious and rushed to a Los Angeles hospital, Lohan tweeted, "Note to self ... After working 85 hours in four days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion and seven paramedics might show up at your door ... Hopefully they're cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down."
Her rep explained to Us, "She took a nap before shooting her scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital. She was examined and is fine."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Lindsay Lohan Is Smoking Two Packs of Cigarettes a Day on Liz and Dick Set
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite