Lindsay Lohan lands Ripka necklace like the one she's accused of stealing
- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 7
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:55:00 AM
- David Oyelowo is Martin Luther King, Jr. in First 'Selma' Pics (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:37:00 AM
- How Choreography Lifted a Mother and Son 'Off Ground': TheWrap's ShortlisMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:19:00 AM
- Man charged in biting attack at LollapaloozaMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:30:42 AM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3
Lindsay Lohan has been gifted a necklace created by the woman who designed the jewelery the actress allegedly stole from a Venice, Calif. store.
Ironically, the Judith Ripka Evil Eye design is worth $2,500, which is exactly the price of the item she's accused of stealing.
The 18 karat gold and diamond necklace has been sent to her by a rich fan, Eric Freiberg, who tells website TooFab.com, "I felt it was the right thing to do."
RELATED: Photos of Lindsay through the years
"Everyone takes any chance they can to pile on to her (Lohan). The accusation that she stole a necklace is totally ridiculous. It was an easy decision for me to send her the necklace. It's particularly appropriate because it is an evil eye, which will hopefully ward off any bad spirits coming Lindsay's way."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite