Lindsay Lohan lands Ripka necklace like the one she's accused of stealing
- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 7
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:39:07 AM
- Nigella Lawson Admits to Cocaine Use in UK CourtMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:37:57 AM
- 'Her' Named Year's Best by National Board of ReviewMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:15:57 AM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious 7 Shutting Down Production, Universal SaysMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:04:24 AM
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 Teaser: Robin Wright Shows How Dangerous Smoking Can Be MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:02:20 AM
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)
Lindsay Lohan has been gifted a necklace created by the woman who designed the jewelery the actress allegedly stole from a Venice, Calif. store.
Ironically, the Judith Ripka Evil Eye design is worth $2,500, which is exactly the price of the item she's accused of stealing.
The 18 karat gold and diamond necklace has been sent to her by a rich fan, Eric Freiberg, who tells website TooFab.com, "I felt it was the right thing to do."
RELATED: Photos of Lindsay through the years
"Everyone takes any chance they can to pile on to her (Lohan). The accusation that she stole a necklace is totally ridiculous. It was an easy decision for me to send her the necklace. It's particularly appropriate because it is an evil eye, which will hopefully ward off any bad spirits coming Lindsay's way."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite