Lindsay Lohan ordered to complete 15 months of therapy after rehab
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: KAMA/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: JAXN PRIM/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Startraks/Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: SMPD/Rex Features/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/ FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: REX Features/Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Lindsay Lohan may have completed her court-mandated 90-day stint in rehab, but she's still not off the hook. On Wednesday, one day after the 27-year-old "Canyons" actress was photographed leaving Cliffside Malibu Rehab Center looking happy and healthy, Judge James R. Dabney ruled that she needs to complete an additional 15 months of psychological therapy, TMZ reports.
The therapy recommendation came via from Cliffside Malibu CEO and founder Richard Taite. In a letter filed to the court (and obtained by TMZ), Taite said he feels "it is critical that Ms. Lohan have court ordered therapy, specifically three fifty-minute sessions a week for the next eighteen months."
"Our entire clinical team is in unanimous agreement that if these sessions are not required by the court and attendance verified once a month to ensure accountability, it is a setup for almost certain failure," he wrote.
Judge Dabney apparently agreed, because he ordered Lohan to undergo therapy until Nov. 6, 2014. (Though Taite's letter said she should attend sessions for the next 18 months, the judge said she gets credit for the three months she spent in rehab.)
Lohan entered Cliffside on June 12 after spending a month at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif. (She also served one day of her sentence at Morningside Recovery Center in Newport Beach, Calif.) The stint -- her seventh rehab stay overall -- was part of her March 2013 no-contest pleas to reckless driving and lying to police.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite