Lindsay Lohan ordered to complete 15 months of therapy after rehab
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: KAMA/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: JAXN PRIM/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Startraks/Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: SMPD/Rex Features/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/ FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: REX Features/Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Lindsay Lohan may have completed her court-mandated 90-day stint in rehab, but she's still not off the hook. On Wednesday, one day after the 27-year-old "Canyons" actress was photographed leaving Cliffside Malibu Rehab Center looking happy and healthy, Judge James R. Dabney ruled that she needs to complete an additional 15 months of psychological therapy, TMZ reports.
The therapy recommendation came via from Cliffside Malibu CEO and founder Richard Taite. In a letter filed to the court (and obtained by TMZ), Taite said he feels "it is critical that Ms. Lohan have court ordered therapy, specifically three fifty-minute sessions a week for the next eighteen months."
"Our entire clinical team is in unanimous agreement that if these sessions are not required by the court and attendance verified once a month to ensure accountability, it is a setup for almost certain failure," he wrote.
Judge Dabney apparently agreed, because he ordered Lohan to undergo therapy until Nov. 6, 2014. (Though Taite's letter said she should attend sessions for the next 18 months, the judge said she gets credit for the three months she spent in rehab.)
Lohan entered Cliffside on June 12 after spending a month at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif. (She also served one day of her sentence at Morningside Recovery Center in Newport Beach, Calif.) The stint -- her seventh rehab stay overall -- was part of her March 2013 no-contest pleas to reckless driving and lying to police.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite