Lindsay Lohan packs for rehab: 270 outfits for 90 days
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 14
- Photo: Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Instagram/.3 of 14
- Photo: SMPD/Rex Features/Rex USA4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters9 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters10 of 14
- Photo: REX Features/Wonderwall11 of 14
- Photo: Mike Coppola/GettyImages.com12 of 14
- Photo: REX Features/.13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Lindsay Lohan wants to dress to impress when she begins her court-ordered 90-day rehab stint on May 2. The 26-year-old actress shared a picture of her messy apartment via Instagram on April 30, which featured several piles of clothes, suitcases and shoes strewn about her pad.
"90 days and 270 looks," Lohan wrote in the caption. The "Herbie: Fully Loaded" actress received dozens of messages of support from her followers. "Take a bunch of sweats and comfy clothes! You will be fine," one wrote. Said another, "Fashion never takes a break. Good luck, love. We're rooting for you."
Lohan also joked about being engaged to Nico Tortorella of "The Following." "My first proposal," she wrote in a second Instagram caption. The image features Tortorella, 24, on bended knee placing a ring on Lohan's right hand; several empty beer cans are seen on a nearby table. (Tortorella has been dating Pilates instructor Bethany Meyers on-and-off for seven years.)
In mid-March, Lohan pleaded no contest to lying to police and reckless driving. The charges stemmed from a June 2012 car crash in Santa Monica, Calif. As part of her plea deal, the famous redhead was sentenced to a spend 90 days in a locked-down rehab facility. (No official word yet on where Lohan will be staying.) Additionally, she must receive psychological counseling and complete 30 days of community labor. Lohan was also forced to pay a $240 restitution fine and $30 criminal conviction assessment fee, in addition to paying restitution to the victim. That amount will be determined at her next court hearing on May 2, the same day she enters treatment.
Lohan, who's spent a combined total of 203 days in rehab since her first stint in 2007, recently said she's looking forward to atoning for her past. "I think this is an opportunity for me to focus on what I love in life. And I don't think it's a bad thing," the "Scary Movie 5" actress said on "The Late Show With David Letterman." "I think it's a blessing."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite