Lindsay Lohan: Samantha Ronson romance was 'toxic'
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: BIG PICTURES/Bauer-Griffin2 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Retna/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/GettyImages.com6 of 17
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 17
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: ROLO/GSI14 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
The "Mean Girls" star shocked fans when she struck up the same-sex romance in 2008, and they quickly became one of the most talked about couples in Hollywood.
However, the relationship was filled with drama and the pair hit headlines with a number of arguments on the Los Angeles club scene.
RELATED: Trend Report: '90s Style
Now Lohan admits she wasn't mature enough to be in love, telling Us Weekly magazine, "I need to love myself first before I could be with anyone else, and I was going through a lot. Two toxic people cannot be together. End of story."
The 26-year-old star is now on good terms with her ex-girlfriend, but admits she was seriously heartbroken after they parted ways.
She adds, "We're friends now. That's how it started so I think that's how it was meant to be... I was bold enough to say, 'Yeah, I like a girl. And?' That put her in a situation where she was being attacked every day. That's not fair.
And what am I left with? Heartbreak. That was three years ago. It was my last serious relationship."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite