Lindsay Lohan Settles $100 Million Milkaholic Lawsuit
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix
Win some, lose some?
On the same day that a new bench warrant was issued for Lindsay Lohan, the actress got some better news on the legal front.
Her $100 million lawsuit with E*Trade has been settled, TMZ confirmed Monday. The actress, 24, sued the company earlier this year for its comical ads featuring a talking baby named "Lindsay" who identified herself as a "milkaholic"; Lohan claimed the stock trading company violated her rights.
"The case between Lindsay and E*Trade has been settled," her lawyer Stephanie Ovadia said. "There is no further comment."
Terms of the settlement are confidential, but the actress' mom Dina said, "The family is pleased that the case has been settled."
An E*Trade rep said, "With the case now withdrawn, we are pleased to have the matter behind us."
Lohan is due to appear in an L.A. court at 8:30 a.m. Friday on a different matter: After she admitted failing a court-ordered drug test, her probation was revoked and a bench warrant was issued.
Lohan could face 30 days behind bars for the latest offense.
"Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps forward every day," Lohan said in her Twitter statement.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite