Lindsay Lohan settles suit over 2007 highway chase
- Photo: SPW / Splash News/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Seth Rogen Teams With Adam McKay, Ben Schwartz For Untitled ComedyMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 10:14:00 AM
- DreamWorks Studios Hires Lyndsay Harding as New CFOMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 10:01:00 AM
- Chris Rock Comedy 'Top Five' Gets December Release DateMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 9:56:00 AM
- Lionsgate Acquire's YouTube Star Film 'The SMOSH Movie'MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 9:43:00 AM
- Brenton Thwaites, Margot Robbie to Be Honored at Australians in Film GalaMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 9:41:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Teams With Adam McKay, Ben Schwartz For Untitled Comedy
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan has settled a lawsuit filed by a woman who was chased by the actress in a pre-dawn car pursuit in 2007.
RELATED: Lohan appears in an art video
Court records show Lohan settled the case Wednesday with Tracie Rice, who claimed she was traumatized and lost a well-paying job because of the incident, which resulted in one of Lohan's arrests for drunken driving.
No details of the settlement were released.
The case has been frequently delayed because of Lohan's ongoing legal troubles, which have included rehab and jail sentences. The 24-year-old actress surrendered Thursday on a probation violation and is expected to serve 35 days on house arrest.
Lohan's civil attorney, Ed McPherson, wrote in an email that the actress "is very pleased to put this unfortunate event behind her."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite