Lindsay Lohan settles suit over 2007 highway chase
- Photo: SPW / Splash News/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan has settled a lawsuit filed by a woman who was chased by the actress in a pre-dawn car pursuit in 2007.
RELATED: Lohan appears in an art video
Court records show Lohan settled the case Wednesday with Tracie Rice, who claimed she was traumatized and lost a well-paying job because of the incident, which resulted in one of Lohan's arrests for drunken driving.
No details of the settlement were released.
The case has been frequently delayed because of Lohan's ongoing legal troubles, which have included rehab and jail sentences. The 24-year-old actress surrendered Thursday on a probation violation and is expected to serve 35 days on house arrest.
Lohan's civil attorney, Ed McPherson, wrote in an email that the actress "is very pleased to put this unfortunate event behind her."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite