Lindsay Lohan's representative slams relapse reports
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 19
- Photo: Blayze/Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet4 of 19
- Photo: Harpo Productions/Promotional5 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 19
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks7 of 19
- Photo: Splash News8 of 19
- Photo: Instagram/.9 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 19
- Photo: Instagram/.11 of 19
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: KAMA/GSI13 of 19
- Photo: NC1/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Twitter15 of 19
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: WENN18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
RELATED: Most Memorable Celebrity Denials
The troubled star completed a 90-day court-ordered stint at a rehab center in Malibu, Calif., in August, and has since made it clear she is determined to stay clean and sober, but the new pictures feature Lohan appearing to be grabbing for a bottle of wine, sparking rumors that she has turned her back on sobriety.
But Lohan's rep tells "Extra" that the actress "continues to succeed in her recovery," adding, "The photo does not show Lindsay consuming any alcohol and could easily be misleading as her purse is also in the photo [next to the bottle] despite what the photos show."
Her father, Michael Lohan also dismissed the reports, telling Radar Online, "The story is ridiculous. First of all, I've never known Lindsay to ever, ever, ever have a glass of wine."
"I've seen and I speak to Lindsay constantly and every time I do, she is of clear mind and by no means do I have any suspicion of her relapsing in any way."
Tim Pocock and Tom Green of NBC's "Camp" sit down with Wonderwall's Chris Gardner for a Wonderview ...Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"Hit and Run" co-stars and fiances Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell talk about their Hollywood romance and more with Wonderwall's Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
"Playing for Keeps" star Gerard Butler talks about going shirtless and more with Wonderwall editor Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite