Lindsay's Dad Confronts Her With Police Backup; She Calls Him 'Crazy,' Wants Restraining Order
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News1 of 8
- Photo: KO/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Ali Lohan poses for 6126/.4 of 8
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
By Kat Giantis
Lindsay Lohan is having a day. Shortly after a judge ordered her to show up for a twice-missed deposition -- or else -- her estranged father, Michael, who has long been threatening an intervention, arrived at her door with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department to check on the welfare of 16-year-old daughter Ali, reports TMZ.
RELATED: See more pics of Lindsay
Papa Lohan reportedly went to the cops and said he was worried about Ali, who has been staying with her issues-plagued big sis. One of his main complaints: He claimed that when the girls headed back to Los Angeles from the Coachella music festival last weekend, they were in a car going over 100 mph.
When the police arrived at Lindsay's designer junk-crammed apartment, they spoke with Ali and concluded all was well.
"We went, she checked out fine, and we left," the sheriff's department tells Gossip Cop.
Michael, who reportedly arrived in Los Angeles on Wednesday night with fiancée Kate Major, the former Star reporter and Jon Gosselin fling, then did what any concerned father would do: He talked to the paparazzi about Lindsay's problems.
"I won't give up," he tells X17. "I'll do whatever I have to do to get her the help she needs. I'm going to make damn sure she goes to rehab!"
Not content to blab to just the one outlet, he also proclaimed to TMZ that he won't quit "until Ali is removed from Lindsay's home and has a normal life of a 16-year-old ... Anywhere Lindsay goes, I'm bringing cops."
That should make her bathroom visits lots of fun.
Not surprisingly, Michael's pop-by prompted a Twitter meltdown from the onetime actress-turned-cautionary tale.
"I have no choice but to make this public, due to my sister's safety, as well as my own," Lindsay railed. "My 'ex-dad' just WALKED INTO MY APT like the devil's advocate with officers...."
RELATED: The downfall (times two) of Lindsay
Her rage blackout continued as she called her jailbird pop "CRAZY" (caps emphasis hers), accused him of kidnapping her from a courtroom when she was a child and wondered "what the world is coming to when my father can hire cops and walk into my apt w/out notice."
She then donned her legal hat to object to his methods.
"He's the one that's been in prison most of my life...he, or the sheriffs had NO legal grounds to be here at all," Lindsay declared. "My BUILDING didn't STOP him, isn't it supposed to be safe? THAT'S WHY I MOVED HERE! it coulda been FAKE cops! dressed up!"
Fumed Lindsay, "He has NEVER paid child support and is marrying a tabloid writer and can barely spell his own name due to his 'brain' that has been ruined due to HIS drug use."
She also offered up the usual spiel about how nobody knows the trouble she's seen.
"When will it ever end... it's been going on my whole life with him -- hasn't he caused enough pain?" she beseeched. "thank g-d for my mommy [Dina]... w/out her, i wouldn't even know myself."
RELATED: Read more about Lindsay
Lindsay added that she tried but failed to get in touch with her attorney: "I NEED A RESTRAINING ORDER! MY SISTER AND FRIEND TOO!!!!! HE'S NUTS!!!"
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite