- Photo: AMV/MWB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By Kat Giantis
Lindsay Lohan's life would be a lot less complicated if she just stayed home with a romance novel and a cup of hot cocoa every now and then.
RELATED: See more photos of Lindsay Lohan
Just days after the starlet had a late-night tête-à-tête with ex Samantha Ronson at New York hot spot Butter (after a reported matchmaking assist from John Mayer), she's found herself linked to both Jessica Alba's husband Cash Warren and pocketsize "Entourage" star Kevin Connolly.
Us Weekly claims she hit a "new low" on Nov. 19 at Los Angeles club Villa when she made "lip on tongue" contact with Warren, who was partying sans the sought-after mother of his 18-month-old daughter, Honor Marie.
"It was raw," a picture-painting eyewitness says of the purported makeout session. "They were not shy!"
Adds another scandalized onlooker, "It was a shock to see the two of them kiss, but it was real."
But LiLo, who in recent weeks has shot down rumored saliva-swaps with Balthazar Getty and Gerard Butler, is once again denying as fast as she can.
"This is so absurd. He is married. I wouldn't dare kiss him," she insists to the mag, seemingly while clutching her pearls in distress.
She offers further details to Gossip Cop, explaining that she's simply working on a TV project with Warren (insert eye roll here).
"It's strictly business," maintains the Michael Corleone-quoting actress, who co-stars with Alba in the forthcoming flick "Machete."
Linds is also pouring cold water on a story from In Touch that contends she's been "sneaking around" with longtime acquaintance (and Nicky Hilton ex) Connolly after supposedly "hooking up" with him in mid-November while partying at Leonardo DiCaprio's pad.
"It's not serious yet, but they seem to have some sort of physical connection," opines a source. "Lindsay isn't sure what's going to happen, so for now she wants to keep things quiet."
Sayeth the Lohan of the report: "Hahahaha! Nooooo. What's wrong with people?"
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHit or Miss?
From Crowd Ignite