Lisa Marie Presley: My daughter never dated Robert Pattinson
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: AP Images/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 12
- Photo: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Lisa Marie Presley is adamant her actress daughter Riley Keough would never date Robert Pattinson, because she is "best friends" with the "Twilight" hunk's ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
RELATED: Pop culture's rockiest romances
Reports surfaced in June suggesting Elvis Presley's granddaughter had embarked on a romance with the Brit after they were purportedly photographed together in Los Angeles, just weeks after Pattinson and Stewart were rumored to have called off their three-year relationship for good.
A representative for Keough denied the allegations and insisted she was not the girl featured in the pictures, and now her mother Lisa Marie has made it clear the relationship speculation was completely unfounded.
RELATED: Most memorable eyebrows
Addressing the claims during an appearance on "Watch What Happens Live" on Thursday night, Lisa Marie said, "I will say who she's not with ... and that is a complete lie, and the silliest thing I've ever heard, is that she was with Robert Pattinson, because she and Kristen Stewart are like best friends. So that was the craziest rumor that I will put to bed. ... That was not true."
Keough, who struck up a friendship with Stewart on the set of their 2010 biopic "The Runaways," has since been spotted back with her former fiance Alex Pettyfer.
RELATED: How do celebrities apologize
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite