Liv Tyler's Mom Bashes Dina Lohan
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall1 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 24
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: D.R./.4 of 24
- Photo: Rocke/Lopez/Splash News5 of 24
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 24
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 24
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 24
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash/Splash News9 of 24
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 24
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 24
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 24
- Photo: JMF/WENN14 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 24
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/GettyImages.com17 of 24
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News18 of 24
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP19 of 24
- Photo: Splash News20 of 24
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News21 of 24
- Photo: LL1/WENN22 of 24
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com23 of 24
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Liv Tyler's mother, rock legend Bebe Buell, has some fighting words for Dina Lohan in a new interview with Steppin' Out magazine.
Buell, who parented Liv Tyler with Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, says Dina's parenting style is morally reprehensible. "Going with [Lindsay] to events and witnessing her throwing drinks and stuff like that infuriates me," she told Steppin' Out's Chaunce Hayden. "It's about a lack of education and connection on the mother's part. I don't mean school when I say education. I'm talking about the education of the soul ... She's driven by money, not spirituality. I gave up the desire for money to be there for my daughter. I feel that's what Dina should be doing. Be there for Lindsay, like I'm there for Liv."
Buell has made her own parenting missteps over the years. Until Liv Tyler was 9 years old, Buell mislead her daughter into believing that rocker Todd Rundgren -- Liv's stepfather -- was her biological dad. Nonetheless, she offers up many tips for how she would raise Lindsay, and manage her career, differently than Dina.
RELATED: See more photos of Lindsay Lohan
"If Lindsay spent a year with me, I could turn her around," Buell tells Steppin' Out. "The first thing I would do is put 10 pounds on her. She needs a more kittenish quality. She's looking too thin right now. That's not a good look. And she also needs to go back to being a natural redhead. The blond hair doesn't work. It ages her. She just needs the right people around her. She's got it all man. She's just around people who don't get it."
So, what's the endgame Buell has in mind for LiLo? "I could have her winning her first Oscar in two years!"
Now that would be nothing short of a miracle.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite