Judge says Lindsay Lohan doing well on probation
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Gary Friedman/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Philipp Plein/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- Pantelion, Indomina Media Partner in Multi-Film Production DealMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:33:22 AM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale Death Shocker Caps a Brutal SeasonMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:32:19 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013
Lindsay Lohan received her second favorable probation report in a row, and a judge told the actress that she appears to be on track to complete a strict program by the end of March.
Lohan appeared in court for less than five minutes Tuesday to update the judge on her progress in completing strict probation terms that were imposed in November after a series of missteps by the actress.
By all accounts, the rigid program has benefited Lohan, with Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner telling Lohan that she received favorable reports from probation officials and her community service program. Lohan is doing mandatory cleanup duty at the county morgue and attending frequent psychotherapy sessions, with Sautner requiring Lohan to appear in court monthly for updates.
"Just keep doing what you're doing; you appear to be doing it well," Sautner told Lohan.
The model and actress arrived early for Tuesday's hearing, wearing black slacks, a blue blouse and matching sweater.
The "Mean Girls" star will have to work at the morgue 15 times before she returns to court on Feb. 22.
Sautner said Lohan appears to be on track to complete morgue duty and court-mandated therapy by March 29, just shy of five years after the actress's problems began with a drunken-driving arrest on Memorial Day weekend in 2007. After that, she will probably be placed on informal probation that won't require court appearances.
She has struggled with the terms of her sentence since then, prompting judges to send Lohan to jail and rehab repeatedly. Tuesday's hearing marked the second straight hearing in which the actress wasn't on the receiving end of threats of further punishment.
"She will continue to make the completion of her community service a top priority," Lohan's publicist Steve Honig wrote in an email after the hearing.
The actress remains on probation for both the drunken-driving case and a misdemeanor grand theft case filed after she took a necklace without permission in January 2010. She pleaded no contest to taking the $2,500 necklace and served 35 days on house arrest last summer.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite