Judge says Lindsay Lohan doing well on probation
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Gary Friedman/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Philipp Plein/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Lindsay Lohan received her second favorable probation report in a row, and a judge told the actress that she appears to be on track to complete a strict program by the end of March.
Lohan appeared in court for less than five minutes Tuesday to update the judge on her progress in completing strict probation terms that were imposed in November after a series of missteps by the actress.
By all accounts, the rigid program has benefited Lohan, with Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner telling Lohan that she received favorable reports from probation officials and her community service program. Lohan is doing mandatory cleanup duty at the county morgue and attending frequent psychotherapy sessions, with Sautner requiring Lohan to appear in court monthly for updates.
"Just keep doing what you're doing; you appear to be doing it well," Sautner told Lohan.
The model and actress arrived early for Tuesday's hearing, wearing black slacks, a blue blouse and matching sweater.
The "Mean Girls" star will have to work at the morgue 15 times before she returns to court on Feb. 22.
Sautner said Lohan appears to be on track to complete morgue duty and court-mandated therapy by March 29, just shy of five years after the actress's problems began with a drunken-driving arrest on Memorial Day weekend in 2007. After that, she will probably be placed on informal probation that won't require court appearances.
She has struggled with the terms of her sentence since then, prompting judges to send Lohan to jail and rehab repeatedly. Tuesday's hearing marked the second straight hearing in which the actress wasn't on the receiving end of threats of further punishment.
"She will continue to make the completion of her community service a top priority," Lohan's publicist Steve Honig wrote in an email after the hearing.
The actress remains on probation for both the drunken-driving case and a misdemeanor grand theft case filed after she took a necklace without permission in January 2010. She pleaded no contest to taking the $2,500 necklace and served 35 days on house arrest last summer.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite