- Photo: Dave M. Benett/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: EP / WUF/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Great Gatsby' Edges 'Iron Man 3,' 'Star Trek Into DarkMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 11:04:27 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: The Coen Brothers Make People Forget About Their Wet SocksMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 9:58:08 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Can't Hit Warp Speed at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 8:50:20 AM
- Ben Affleck on 'SNL': Oscar Speech Apology Is Hard Work (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 7:34:23 AM
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in CanneMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 5:13:00 AM
- 'Great Gatsby' Edges 'Iron Man 3,' 'Star Trek Into Dark
Lindsay Lohan has filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit over an ad which allegedly used her name and parodied her life for profit.
RELATED VIDEO: Lindsay Lohan sues E*Trade over ad
The "Mean Girls" actress is seeking $100 million in damages and compensation over the commercial for financial firm E-Trade, which depicts a baby girl called Lindsay as a boyfriend stealer and a "milkaholic", reports the New York Post.
The commercial shows a baby boy playing the stock market and apologizing to his girlfriend for not calling her the night before.
RELATED: See more Lindsay Lohan pics
The baby girl then gets suspicious about a rival female baby, referring to her as "that milkaholic Lindsay."
Lohan filed a lawsuit on Monday at Nassau County Supreme Court over the ad, which debuted during the Super Bowl last month.
The actress' lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, claims Lohan's first name is just as recognizable as other single-word monikers used by stars such as Madonna and Cher.
Ovadia says, "Many celebrities are known by one name only, and E-Trade is using that knowledge to profit. They used the name Lindsay. They're using her name as a parody of her life. Why didn't they use the name Susan? This is a subliminal message. Everybody's talking about it and saying it's Lindsay Lohan."
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's DJ disaster
The lawyer alleges company bosses used Lohan's "name and characterization" without paying her or asking for her approval, thus violating her rights. Ovadia also insists the company has earned large profits from the promo because it would have been seen by millions of TV viewers watching the Super Bowl.
But chiefs at the advertising firm which created the commercial for E-Trade are dismissing the claims, insisting they chose the name Lindsay at random.
Chris Brown, a spokesperson for the Grey Group, says they "just used a popular baby name that happened to be the name of someone on the account team."
Lohan is seeking $50 million in exemplary damages, as well as $50 million in compensation.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite