Lohan urges father to stay away
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Johnstone/Madelenat/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: David McNew/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: SPW/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: TwitPic.com/.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Lindsay Lohan has issued an emotional plea to her father to stay away from her as she battles her demons in rehab, insisting she is in a "great place" and doesn't want her dad to hamper her progress.
The "Mean Girls" star checked into a sober living facility in Los Angeles last week ahead of her upcoming 90-day jail sentence, which she is due to start on Tuesday.
RELATED: Sam Ronson visits Lindsay in rehab
The actress was handed the stint behind bars for violating her parole relating to a 2007 DUI arrest and her lawyer Robert Shapiro has confirmed she is determined to put her addictions behind her.
Shapiro has come under fire from Lohan's father Michael, who has accused him of not doing enough to keep his daughter out of prison and in rehab. But the star, who has endured a turbulent relationship with her dad in recent years, has warned him not to meddle in her affairs.
RELATED: See more Lindsay pics
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I don't want my ex-father anywhere near me no matter where I am. He is crazy and scares me.
"I don't want Michael Lohan Sr. anywhere near me ... I am in a great place and he only brings negativity in my world."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite