Lohan urges father to stay away
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Johnstone/Madelenat/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: David McNew/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: SPW/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: TwitPic.com/.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Expands Senior Leadership TeamMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 2:58:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.
Lindsay Lohan has issued an emotional plea to her father to stay away from her as she battles her demons in rehab, insisting she is in a "great place" and doesn't want her dad to hamper her progress.
The "Mean Girls" star checked into a sober living facility in Los Angeles last week ahead of her upcoming 90-day jail sentence, which she is due to start on Tuesday.
RELATED: Sam Ronson visits Lindsay in rehab
The actress was handed the stint behind bars for violating her parole relating to a 2007 DUI arrest and her lawyer Robert Shapiro has confirmed she is determined to put her addictions behind her.
Shapiro has come under fire from Lohan's father Michael, who has accused him of not doing enough to keep his daughter out of prison and in rehab. But the star, who has endured a turbulent relationship with her dad in recent years, has warned him not to meddle in her affairs.
RELATED: See more Lindsay pics
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I don't want my ex-father anywhere near me no matter where I am. He is crazy and scares me.
"I don't want Michael Lohan Sr. anywhere near me ... I am in a great place and he only brings negativity in my world."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite