Lohan's lawyer: 'We'll fight all charges over missing necklace'
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: LAPD/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Al Seib/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer has confirmed the actress will fight any theft charges brought against her by the Los Angeles District Attorney over a missing necklace.
The actress is expected to be charged with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, Calif., jewelry store on Monday.
The legal tussle could send Lohan back to jail, but she maintains the necklace she is accused of swiping was loaned to her.
And now her attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, has released a statement insisting the actress will fight any charges brought against her.
RELATED: 50 Most Popular Celebs on Wonderwall
Holley says, "We vehemently deny these allegations and, if charges are filed, we will fight them in court."
According to law enforcement sources, Lohan was seen in store security footage wearing the necklace before it was reported missing.
A Lohan associate took the necklace to the Pacific Division police station just before a planned police raid on her premises.
And Lohan's ongoing legal troubles don't end there -- she is also under investigation in Riverside County for allegedly assaulting an employee at the Betty Ford Clinic during her recent rehab stay there. Lohan has denied any wrongdoing.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite