Lohan's lawyer: 'We'll fight all charges over missing necklace'
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: LAPD/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Al Seib/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer has confirmed the actress will fight any theft charges brought against her by the Los Angeles District Attorney over a missing necklace.
The actress is expected to be charged with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, Calif., jewelry store on Monday.
The legal tussle could send Lohan back to jail, but she maintains the necklace she is accused of swiping was loaned to her.
And now her attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, has released a statement insisting the actress will fight any charges brought against her.
RELATED: 50 Most Popular Celebs on Wonderwall
Holley says, "We vehemently deny these allegations and, if charges are filed, we will fight them in court."
According to law enforcement sources, Lohan was seen in store security footage wearing the necklace before it was reported missing.
A Lohan associate took the necklace to the Pacific Division police station just before a planned police raid on her premises.
And Lohan's ongoing legal troubles don't end there -- she is also under investigation in Riverside County for allegedly assaulting an employee at the Betty Ford Clinic during her recent rehab stay there. Lohan has denied any wrongdoing.
From Crowd Ignite