Macaulay Culkin looks healthier than ever at rare appearance in NYC
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America1 of 7
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks2 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: NHF/CHAB/ZDS/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: MALCOLM CLARKE/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Macaulay Culkin is alive and very well, folks. Last summer, unconfirmed reports surfaced online that the former child star was battling a severe heroin addiction and had allegedly only six months left to live. But on Friday, Oct. 11, Culkin, now 33, made a rare public appearance at New York Comic Con with the cast of the Adult Swim cartoon "Robot Chicken."
Though dressed in typically eclectic fashion -- featuring fuzzy pink animal ears, women's sunglasses, a beaded necklace, and a variety of rings and bracelets -- a bearded Culkin ad clearly put on a healthy amount of weight and looked markedly better than he did last August. The Home Alone star has voiced several characters on "Robot Chicken" and fielded questions with Seth Green, Breckin Meyer, and Matthew Senreich on this weekend's panel.
Back in August 2012, Culkin's rep vehemently denied the heroin addiction claims, but photos of the former child star looking gaunt and disturbingly thin only fueled tabloid reports that he had fallen on hard times.
Apart from his roles on "Robot Chicken," Culkin appeared in five episodes of the NBC drama "Kings" in 2009. He has kept a relatively low profile since the heroin rumors surfaced. He attended pal Natalie Portman's wedding in August 2012. Culkin and actress Mila Kunis ended their eight-year relationship in January 2011.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they now: Child stars
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite