Macaulay Culkin looks healthier than ever at rare appearance in NYC
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America1 of 7
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks2 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: NHF/CHAB/ZDS/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: MALCOLM CLARKE/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Macaulay Culkin is alive and very well, folks. Last summer, unconfirmed reports surfaced online that the former child star was battling a severe heroin addiction and had allegedly only six months left to live. But on Friday, Oct. 11, Culkin, now 33, made a rare public appearance at New York Comic Con with the cast of the Adult Swim cartoon "Robot Chicken."
Though dressed in typically eclectic fashion -- featuring fuzzy pink animal ears, women's sunglasses, a beaded necklace, and a variety of rings and bracelets -- a bearded Culkin ad clearly put on a healthy amount of weight and looked markedly better than he did last August. The Home Alone star has voiced several characters on "Robot Chicken" and fielded questions with Seth Green, Breckin Meyer, and Matthew Senreich on this weekend's panel.
Back in August 2012, Culkin's rep vehemently denied the heroin addiction claims, but photos of the former child star looking gaunt and disturbingly thin only fueled tabloid reports that he had fallen on hard times.
Apart from his roles on "Robot Chicken," Culkin appeared in five episodes of the NBC drama "Kings" in 2009. He has kept a relatively low profile since the heroin rumors surfaced. He attended pal Natalie Portman's wedding in August 2012. Culkin and actress Mila Kunis ended their eight-year relationship in January 2011.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they now: Child stars
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite