Macaulay Culkin looks healthier than ever at rare appearance in NYC
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America1 of 7
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks2 of 7
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: NHF/CHAB/ZDS/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: MALCOLM CLARKE/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
Macaulay Culkin is alive and very well, folks. Last summer, unconfirmed reports surfaced online that the former child star was battling a severe heroin addiction and had allegedly only six months left to live. But on Friday, Oct. 11, Culkin, now 33, made a rare public appearance at New York Comic Con with the cast of the Adult Swim cartoon "Robot Chicken."
Though dressed in typically eclectic fashion -- featuring fuzzy pink animal ears, women's sunglasses, a beaded necklace, and a variety of rings and bracelets -- a bearded Culkin ad clearly put on a healthy amount of weight and looked markedly better than he did last August. The Home Alone star has voiced several characters on "Robot Chicken" and fielded questions with Seth Green, Breckin Meyer, and Matthew Senreich on this weekend's panel.
Back in August 2012, Culkin's rep vehemently denied the heroin addiction claims, but photos of the former child star looking gaunt and disturbingly thin only fueled tabloid reports that he had fallen on hard times.
Apart from his roles on "Robot Chicken," Culkin appeared in five episodes of the NBC drama "Kings" in 2009. He has kept a relatively low profile since the heroin rumors surfaced. He attended pal Natalie Portman's wedding in August 2012. Culkin and actress Mila Kunis ended their eight-year relationship in January 2011.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they now: Child stars
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Ke$ha's worst fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite