Maggie Gyllenhaal goes blonde
- Photo: BEBERT BRUNO/Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Philippe Farjon/interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: JOAR/GSI6 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 15
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Flynetpictures.com/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: VPC/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: CT2/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Maggie Gyllenhaal is about to have all the fun! The "Honourable Woman" star, 36, showed off her new blonde pixie cut in Cannes, France, on April 7.
The mother of two has sported her short 'do for more than a year, but hasn't been photographed with platinum locks before.
"In Cannes with The Honourable Woman. I'm blonde btw...@mariesalon," Gyllenhaal wrote, tagging Marie Robinson Salon in New York.
Gyllenhaal, who lives with her husband, actor Peter Sarsgaard and their two daughters Ramona, 7, and Gloria Ray, 23 months, in Brooklyn, N.Y., filmed the TV mini series in the U.K. and Morocco. She stars as Nessa Stein, the daughter of a Zionist arms procurer who witnessed her father's assassination as a child.
The "Honourable Woman" will air on BBC Two in the U.K. on April 7, and on Sundance TV in the U.S. later this year.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite