Malin Akerman Gives Birth to Baby Boy Sebastian Zincone!
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Nick Wass/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Noah Graham/Wonderwall5 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: JXC/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Warren Johnson/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks15 of 19
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
"My husband and I welcomed our beautiful, healthy baby boy to this world this morning! Biggest joy of my life!!! #lovemykid," the "Childrens Hospital" actress tweeted excitedly later in the evening. "PS and his name is ... Sebastian Zincone :))) Love him more than life itself!! ?#whatafeeling?"
The Swedish-Canadian star, 34, and the Petalstones drummer, who wed in June 2007, announced in September that they were expecting their first child. "He's so excited. So excited," Akerman told Us in October of her man. "We've been together long enough, we've talked about it enough that it just feels really right and we can't wait."
And the first-time mom-to-be told Us she was feeling great. "They say that your second trimester is when you get most of your energy and it's the 'easiest' part of the pregnancy. Now I kind of feel like my body has acclimated a little bit," she explained. "The last three months, I think it must feel heavy. That's what I'm guessing."
On March 17, "The Heartbreak Kid" actress joked on Twitter, "It's St. Patrick's Day and I'm very pregnant ... someone please have a Guinness for me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite