Malin Akerman Gives Birth to Baby Boy Sebastian Zincone!
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Nick Wass/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Noah Graham/Wonderwall5 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: JXC/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Warren Johnson/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks15 of 19
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 19
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
"My husband and I welcomed our beautiful, healthy baby boy to this world this morning! Biggest joy of my life!!! #lovemykid," the "Childrens Hospital" actress tweeted excitedly later in the evening. "PS and his name is ... Sebastian Zincone :))) Love him more than life itself!! ?#whatafeeling?"
The Swedish-Canadian star, 34, and the Petalstones drummer, who wed in June 2007, announced in September that they were expecting their first child. "He's so excited. So excited," Akerman told Us in October of her man. "We've been together long enough, we've talked about it enough that it just feels really right and we can't wait."
And the first-time mom-to-be told Us she was feeling great. "They say that your second trimester is when you get most of your energy and it's the 'easiest' part of the pregnancy. Now I kind of feel like my body has acclimated a little bit," she explained. "The last three months, I think it must feel heavy. That's what I'm guessing."
On March 17, "The Heartbreak Kid" actress joked on Twitter, "It's St. Patrick's Day and I'm very pregnant ... someone please have a Guinness for me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite