Malin Akerman Gives Birth to Baby Boy Sebastian Zincone!
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Nick Wass/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Noah Graham/Wonderwall5 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: JXC/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Warren Johnson/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks15 of 19
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
"My husband and I welcomed our beautiful, healthy baby boy to this world this morning! Biggest joy of my life!!! #lovemykid," the "Childrens Hospital" actress tweeted excitedly later in the evening. "PS and his name is ... Sebastian Zincone :))) Love him more than life itself!! ?#whatafeeling?"
The Swedish-Canadian star, 34, and the Petalstones drummer, who wed in June 2007, announced in September that they were expecting their first child. "He's so excited. So excited," Akerman told Us in October of her man. "We've been together long enough, we've talked about it enough that it just feels really right and we can't wait."
And the first-time mom-to-be told Us she was feeling great. "They say that your second trimester is when you get most of your energy and it's the 'easiest' part of the pregnancy. Now I kind of feel like my body has acclimated a little bit," she explained. "The last three months, I think it must feel heavy. That's what I'm guessing."
On March 17, "The Heartbreak Kid" actress joked on Twitter, "It's St. Patrick's Day and I'm very pregnant ... someone please have a Guinness for me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite