Malin Akerman Gives Birth to Baby Boy Sebastian Zincone!
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Nick Wass/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Noah Graham/Wonderwall5 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: JXC/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Warren Johnson/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks15 of 19
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- Pantelion, Indomina Media Partner in Multi-Film Production DealMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:33:22 AM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale Death Shocker Caps a Brutal SeasonMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:32:19 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013
"My husband and I welcomed our beautiful, healthy baby boy to this world this morning! Biggest joy of my life!!! #lovemykid," the "Childrens Hospital" actress tweeted excitedly later in the evening. "PS and his name is ... Sebastian Zincone :))) Love him more than life itself!! ?#whatafeeling?"
The Swedish-Canadian star, 34, and the Petalstones drummer, who wed in June 2007, announced in September that they were expecting their first child. "He's so excited. So excited," Akerman told Us in October of her man. "We've been together long enough, we've talked about it enough that it just feels really right and we can't wait."
And the first-time mom-to-be told Us she was feeling great. "They say that your second trimester is when you get most of your energy and it's the 'easiest' part of the pregnancy. Now I kind of feel like my body has acclimated a little bit," she explained. "The last three months, I think it must feel heavy. That's what I'm guessing."
On March 17, "The Heartbreak Kid" actress joked on Twitter, "It's St. Patrick's Day and I'm very pregnant ... someone please have a Guinness for me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite