- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: Fred Montana / Splash News/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Universal/Promotional4 of 13
- Photo: Adult Swim/Promotional5 of 13
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
She's one of those actresses who can deftly handle comedy ("The Comeback"), action ("Watchmen") and the occasional musical (the upcoming "Rock of Ages"). But she's also one of those cute-as-a-button types who knows how to work a red carpet, hence her appearance at Fashion Week's "Project Runway" show. Wonderwall got a chance to talk with Malin Akerman about her style, as well as about her time on the "Wanderlust" set, which she shared with Jen Aniston and Justin Theroux as they fell in love.
Wonderwall: What was working with Justin Theroux and Jen Aniston on "Wanderlust" like?
Malin Akerman: Great! I loved it. Everybody on that set was absolutely wonderful.
WW: What would surprise us about Jen?
MA: I don't think you'd be surprised! Jen is the sweetest person you've ever met. She really is. You couldn't find a lovelier person.
WW: And Justin?
MA: Same thing. He's hilarious. He is extremely bright. Just really loving and caring. It was a magical set where everyone really got along.
WW: You did karaoke with them. Do you remember what you sang and what they sang?
MA: Ah, I do not remember! Something from "Grease." "Summer Lovin'"! I did that one with Ken Marino.
RELATED: Wonderwall talks with Heidi Klum
WW: You weren't surprised at all when they got together?
MA: I wouldn't say I wasn't surprised. You're always surprised in life! I think we were all just happy for them, because they are two good people. I'm just happy that they found love!
WW: What's something in your wardrobe you'll never throw away?
MA: I have a pair of jeans that are literally falling apart, and I keep bringing them to the cleaners to get patched up. They're Paige denim. And they fit like a glove. The color is perfect. You know. They're perfectly worn jeans.
WW: What celeb's style do you love?
MA: There is one celeb I always love watching, and that's Cate Blanchett. I think she's timeless and so stylish. She's such a woman. I think she's fantastic.
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite