- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: Fred Montana / Splash News/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Universal/Promotional4 of 13
- Photo: Adult Swim/Promotional5 of 13
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
By Drew Mackie, with reporting by Paris Hampton
She's one of those actresses who can deftly handle comedy ("The Comeback"), action ("Watchmen") and the occasional musical (the upcoming "Rock of Ages"). But she's also one of those cute-as-a-button types who knows how to work a red carpet, hence her appearance at Fashion Week's "Project Runway" show. Wonderwall got a chance to talk with Malin Akerman about her style, as well as about her time on the "Wanderlust" set, which she shared with Jen Aniston and Justin Theroux as they fell in love.
Wonderwall: What was working with Justin Theroux and Jen Aniston on "Wanderlust" like?
Malin Akerman: Great! I loved it. Everybody on that set was absolutely wonderful.
WW: What would surprise us about Jen?
MA: I don't think you'd be surprised! Jen is the sweetest person you've ever met. She really is. You couldn't find a lovelier person.
WW: And Justin?
MA: Same thing. He's hilarious. He is extremely bright. Just really loving and caring. It was a magical set where everyone really got along.
WW: You did karaoke with them. Do you remember what you sang and what they sang?
MA: Ah, I do not remember! Something from "Grease." "Summer Lovin'"! I did that one with Ken Marino.
RELATED: Wonderwall talks with Heidi Klum
WW: You weren't surprised at all when they got together?
MA: I wouldn't say I wasn't surprised. You're always surprised in life! I think we were all just happy for them, because they are two good people. I'm just happy that they found love!
WW: What's something in your wardrobe you'll never throw away?
MA: I have a pair of jeans that are literally falling apart, and I keep bringing them to the cleaners to get patched up. They're Paige denim. And they fit like a glove. The color is perfect. You know. They're perfectly worn jeans.
WW: What celeb's style do you love?
MA: There is one celeb I always love watching, and that's Cate Blanchett. I think she's timeless and so stylish. She's such a woman. I think she's fantastic.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite