- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: Fred Montana / Splash News/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Universal/Promotional4 of 13
- Photo: Adult Swim/Promotional5 of 13
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
By Drew Mackie, with reporting by Paris Hampton
She's one of those actresses who can deftly handle comedy ("The Comeback"), action ("Watchmen") and the occasional musical (the upcoming "Rock of Ages"). But she's also one of those cute-as-a-button types who knows how to work a red carpet, hence her appearance at Fashion Week's "Project Runway" show. Wonderwall got a chance to talk with Malin Akerman about her style, as well as about her time on the "Wanderlust" set, which she shared with Jen Aniston and Justin Theroux as they fell in love.
Wonderwall: What was working with Justin Theroux and Jen Aniston on "Wanderlust" like?
Malin Akerman: Great! I loved it. Everybody on that set was absolutely wonderful.
WW: What would surprise us about Jen?
MA: I don't think you'd be surprised! Jen is the sweetest person you've ever met. She really is. You couldn't find a lovelier person.
WW: And Justin?
MA: Same thing. He's hilarious. He is extremely bright. Just really loving and caring. It was a magical set where everyone really got along.
WW: You did karaoke with them. Do you remember what you sang and what they sang?
MA: Ah, I do not remember! Something from "Grease." "Summer Lovin'"! I did that one with Ken Marino.
RELATED: Wonderwall talks with Heidi Klum
WW: You weren't surprised at all when they got together?
MA: I wouldn't say I wasn't surprised. You're always surprised in life! I think we were all just happy for them, because they are two good people. I'm just happy that they found love!
WW: What's something in your wardrobe you'll never throw away?
MA: I have a pair of jeans that are literally falling apart, and I keep bringing them to the cleaners to get patched up. They're Paige denim. And they fit like a glove. The color is perfect. You know. They're perfectly worn jeans.
WW: What celeb's style do you love?
MA: There is one celeb I always love watching, and that's Cate Blanchett. I think she's timeless and so stylish. She's such a woman. I think she's fantastic.
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite