Man charged with stalking Jennifer Garner, family
- Photo: Freddy Baez/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Right/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: ODuran/Fame Pictures5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: WENN/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'
LOS ANGELES -- Prosecutors say they have charged a man with felony stalking and violating a restraining order protecting Jennifer Garner and her family.
Steven Burky was arrested in Santa Monica on Monday at the nursery school where Violet Affleck, one of Garner's two daughters with husband Ben Affleck, is enrolled.
RELATED: See more pics of Jennifer Garner
Los Angeles County District Attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison says Burky will be arraigned on Thursday.
Garner was granted a restraining order against Burky in November 2008 after she told the court she believed he posed a threat to her and her family. Garner alleged that Burky had been stalking her since 2002.
The former star of the television series "Alias," Garner has also appeared in films such as "Juno" and "The Kingdom."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite