Man charged with stalking Jennifer Garner, family
- Photo: Freddy Baez/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Right/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: ODuran/Fame Pictures5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: WENN/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
LOS ANGELES -- Prosecutors say they have charged a man with felony stalking and violating a restraining order protecting Jennifer Garner and her family.
Steven Burky was arrested in Santa Monica on Monday at the nursery school where Violet Affleck, one of Garner's two daughters with husband Ben Affleck, is enrolled.
RELATED: See more pics of Jennifer Garner
Los Angeles County District Attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison says Burky will be arraigned on Thursday.
Garner was granted a restraining order against Burky in November 2008 after she told the court she believed he posed a threat to her and her family. Garner alleged that Burky had been stalking her since 2002.
The former star of the television series "Alias," Garner has also appeared in films such as "Juno" and "The Kingdom."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite