Man pleads not guilty to stalking Mila Kunis
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: FOX2 of 9
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar3 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Nathanael Jones, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A man charged with stalking Mila Kunis pleaded not guilty Friday to two felony charges and was denied a request to leave jail without having to post bail.
RELATED: Mila Kunis and James Franco Spotting
Stuart Lynn Dunn hung his head so he could not be seen or filmed throughout most of his arraignment hearing. He entered his plea through a public defender and was told to appear in court for another hearing on May 31, 2012.
Dunn, 27, was charged Thursday with stalking the "Black Swan" and "That `70s Show" actress, and violating a restraining order that was issued in February, after he was arrested for breaking into a vacant condo owned by Kunis. He was arrested earlier this month, outside Kunis' gym, where authorities said he had been waiting for three days in an attempt to meet the star.
RELATED: Kunis' Getaway with Ashton Kutcher
Deputy District Attorney Wendy Segall cited the condo arrest and his continued attempts to meet the actress as reasons his bail should remain at $150,000.
Superior Court Judge Shelly Torrealba told Dunn he must stay 500 yards away from Kunis and not attempt to contact her if he is released on bail. She refused his request to be released on his own recognizance, saying the crimes he is accused of are classified as violent and serious.
RELATED: A 'That '70s Show' Movie?
The actress did not attend Friday's hearing.
Dunn faces up to four years in prison if he is convicted.
Get out the vote
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite