Man pleads not guilty to stalking Mila Kunis
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: FOX2 of 9
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar3 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Nathanael Jones, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A man charged with stalking Mila Kunis pleaded not guilty Friday to two felony charges and was denied a request to leave jail without having to post bail.
RELATED: Mila Kunis and James Franco Spotting
Stuart Lynn Dunn hung his head so he could not be seen or filmed throughout most of his arraignment hearing. He entered his plea through a public defender and was told to appear in court for another hearing on May 31, 2012.
Dunn, 27, was charged Thursday with stalking the "Black Swan" and "That `70s Show" actress, and violating a restraining order that was issued in February, after he was arrested for breaking into a vacant condo owned by Kunis. He was arrested earlier this month, outside Kunis' gym, where authorities said he had been waiting for three days in an attempt to meet the star.
RELATED: Kunis' Getaway with Ashton Kutcher
Deputy District Attorney Wendy Segall cited the condo arrest and his continued attempts to meet the actress as reasons his bail should remain at $150,000.
Superior Court Judge Shelly Torrealba told Dunn he must stay 500 yards away from Kunis and not attempt to contact her if he is released on bail. She refused his request to be released on his own recognizance, saying the crimes he is accused of are classified as violent and serious.
RELATED: A 'That '70s Show' Movie?
The actress did not attend Friday's hearing.
Dunn faces up to four years in prison if he is convicted.
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite