Man pleads not guilty to stalking Mila Kunis
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: FOX2 of 9
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar3 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Nathanael Jones, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A man charged with stalking Mila Kunis pleaded not guilty Friday to two felony charges and was denied a request to leave jail without having to post bail.
RELATED: Mila Kunis and James Franco Spotting
Stuart Lynn Dunn hung his head so he could not be seen or filmed throughout most of his arraignment hearing. He entered his plea through a public defender and was told to appear in court for another hearing on May 31, 2012.
Dunn, 27, was charged Thursday with stalking the "Black Swan" and "That `70s Show" actress, and violating a restraining order that was issued in February, after he was arrested for breaking into a vacant condo owned by Kunis. He was arrested earlier this month, outside Kunis' gym, where authorities said he had been waiting for three days in an attempt to meet the star.
RELATED: Kunis' Getaway with Ashton Kutcher
Deputy District Attorney Wendy Segall cited the condo arrest and his continued attempts to meet the actress as reasons his bail should remain at $150,000.
Superior Court Judge Shelly Torrealba told Dunn he must stay 500 yards away from Kunis and not attempt to contact her if he is released on bail. She refused his request to be released on his own recognizance, saying the crimes he is accused of are classified as violent and serious.
RELATED: A 'That '70s Show' Movie?
The actress did not attend Friday's hearing.
Dunn faces up to four years in prison if he is convicted.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite