Man pleads not guilty to stalking Mila Kunis
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: FOX2 of 9
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar3 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Nathanael Jones, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A man charged with stalking Mila Kunis pleaded not guilty Friday to two felony charges and was denied a request to leave jail without having to post bail.
RELATED: Mila Kunis and James Franco Spotting
Stuart Lynn Dunn hung his head so he could not be seen or filmed throughout most of his arraignment hearing. He entered his plea through a public defender and was told to appear in court for another hearing on May 31, 2012.
Dunn, 27, was charged Thursday with stalking the "Black Swan" and "That `70s Show" actress, and violating a restraining order that was issued in February, after he was arrested for breaking into a vacant condo owned by Kunis. He was arrested earlier this month, outside Kunis' gym, where authorities said he had been waiting for three days in an attempt to meet the star.
RELATED: Kunis' Getaway with Ashton Kutcher
Deputy District Attorney Wendy Segall cited the condo arrest and his continued attempts to meet the actress as reasons his bail should remain at $150,000.
Superior Court Judge Shelly Torrealba told Dunn he must stay 500 yards away from Kunis and not attempt to contact her if he is released on bail. She refused his request to be released on his own recognizance, saying the crimes he is accused of are classified as violent and serious.
RELATED: A 'That '70s Show' Movie?
The actress did not attend Friday's hearing.
Dunn faces up to four years in prison if he is convicted.
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite