Mandy Moore: My Husband Ryan Adams and I Are Waiting to Have Kids
- Photo: Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: DCA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: STEFANIE KEENAN/GettyImages.com4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Danny/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
Married to singer Ryan Adams since 2009, Mandy Moore isn't necessarily all-consumed with motherhood like other women her age.
"I'm 28, so I think I have time," Moore told Us Weekly on Wednesday at the West Hollywood launch of Rachel Zoe's Jockey-brand Major Must-Haves. Explaining that she "definitely" wants children in "a couple of years," the singer-actress says she and her rocker husband, 37, are having fun as a twosome before they expand their family.
"We're enjoying the animal children first," Moore reasons of the couple's pets: rescue cats Vincent and Theo and adopted dog Joni. Moore's also trying to learn her way around the kitchen before having to whip up baby food: "I don't cook very well at all," she admits. "I'm the girl that can't make scrambled eggs."
Another reason Moore is putting off motherhood for the time being: She's hard at work on a new album! Chatting with CBSNews.com in July, Moore revealed that she'll enlist Adams to help out with her seventh studio effort.
"There's tremendous influence right now around the house," she told the site, adding that the pair have been writing together. "From the music I've been introduced to, and being very happy and in a healthy, relationship. I think that still garners a lot of material to write about."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite