Mandy Moore: My Husband Ryan Adams and I Are Waiting to Have Kids
- Photo: Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: DCA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: STEFANIE KEENAN/GettyImages.com4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Danny/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Married to singer Ryan Adams since 2009, Mandy Moore isn't necessarily all-consumed with motherhood like other women her age.
"I'm 28, so I think I have time," Moore told Us Weekly on Wednesday at the West Hollywood launch of Rachel Zoe's Jockey-brand Major Must-Haves. Explaining that she "definitely" wants children in "a couple of years," the singer-actress says she and her rocker husband, 37, are having fun as a twosome before they expand their family.
"We're enjoying the animal children first," Moore reasons of the couple's pets: rescue cats Vincent and Theo and adopted dog Joni. Moore's also trying to learn her way around the kitchen before having to whip up baby food: "I don't cook very well at all," she admits. "I'm the girl that can't make scrambled eggs."
Another reason Moore is putting off motherhood for the time being: She's hard at work on a new album! Chatting with CBSNews.com in July, Moore revealed that she'll enlist Adams to help out with her seventh studio effort.
"There's tremendous influence right now around the house," she told the site, adding that the pair have been writing together. "From the music I've been introduced to, and being very happy and in a healthy, relationship. I think that still garners a lot of material to write about."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite