Mandy Moore: My Husband Ryan Adams and I Are Waiting to Have KidsRelated: Mandy Moore
- Photo: Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: DCA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: STEFANIE KEENAN/GettyImages.com4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Danny/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Married to singer Ryan Adams since 2009, Mandy Moore isn't necessarily all-consumed with motherhood like other women her age.
"I'm 28, so I think I have time," Moore told Us Weekly on Wednesday at the West Hollywood launch of Rachel Zoe's Jockey-brand Major Must-Haves. Explaining that she "definitely" wants children in "a couple of years," the singer-actress says she and her rocker husband, 37, are having fun as a twosome before they expand their family.
"We're enjoying the animal children first," Moore reasons of the couple's pets: rescue cats Vincent and Theo and adopted dog Joni. Moore's also trying to learn her way around the kitchen before having to whip up baby food: "I don't cook very well at all," she admits. "I'm the girl that can't make scrambled eggs."
Another reason Moore is putting off motherhood for the time being: She's hard at work on a new album! Chatting with CBSNews.com in July, Moore revealed that she'll enlist Adams to help out with her seventh studio effort.
"There's tremendous influence right now around the house," she told the site, adding that the pair have been writing together. "From the music I've been introduced to, and being very happy and in a healthy, relationship. I think that still garners a lot of material to write about."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite