Mandy Moore: My Husband Ryan Adams and I Are Waiting to Have Kids
- Photo: Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: DCA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: STEFANIE KEENAN/GettyImages.com4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Danny/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Married to singer Ryan Adams since 2009, Mandy Moore isn't necessarily all-consumed with motherhood like other women her age.
"I'm 28, so I think I have time," Moore told Us Weekly on Wednesday at the West Hollywood launch of Rachel Zoe's Jockey-brand Major Must-Haves. Explaining that she "definitely" wants children in "a couple of years," the singer-actress says she and her rocker husband, 37, are having fun as a twosome before they expand their family.
"We're enjoying the animal children first," Moore reasons of the couple's pets: rescue cats Vincent and Theo and adopted dog Joni. Moore's also trying to learn her way around the kitchen before having to whip up baby food: "I don't cook very well at all," she admits. "I'm the girl that can't make scrambled eggs."
Another reason Moore is putting off motherhood for the time being: She's hard at work on a new album! Chatting with CBSNews.com in July, Moore revealed that she'll enlist Adams to help out with her seventh studio effort.
"There's tremendous influence right now around the house," she told the site, adding that the pair have been writing together. "From the music I've been introduced to, and being very happy and in a healthy, relationship. I think that still garners a lot of material to write about."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite