Mandy Moore: My Husband Ryan Adams and I Are Waiting to Have Kids
- Photo: Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: DCA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: STEFANIE KEENAN/GettyImages.com4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Danny/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Married to singer Ryan Adams since 2009, Mandy Moore isn't necessarily all-consumed with motherhood like other women her age.
"I'm 28, so I think I have time," Moore told Us Weekly on Wednesday at the West Hollywood launch of Rachel Zoe's Jockey-brand Major Must-Haves. Explaining that she "definitely" wants children in "a couple of years," the singer-actress says she and her rocker husband, 37, are having fun as a twosome before they expand their family.
"We're enjoying the animal children first," Moore reasons of the couple's pets: rescue cats Vincent and Theo and adopted dog Joni. Moore's also trying to learn her way around the kitchen before having to whip up baby food: "I don't cook very well at all," she admits. "I'm the girl that can't make scrambled eggs."
Another reason Moore is putting off motherhood for the time being: She's hard at work on a new album! Chatting with CBSNews.com in July, Moore revealed that she'll enlist Adams to help out with her seventh studio effort.
"There's tremendous influence right now around the house," she told the site, adding that the pair have been writing together. "From the music I've been introduced to, and being very happy and in a healthy, relationship. I think that still garners a lot of material to write about."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite